Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pleasing God

This subject has really been in my mind this week. I have certainly struggled with it this week too. It is hard sometimes to remind myself that everything I do should please God and not others (people). I think that we can get so consumed in getting the approval of others so that they like us and think we are cool or just so that they won't criticize us.

This past week with all of the preparation for the Turkey Outreach, I kept on thinking how many people were not going to receive a meal because we were only giving out 2,000. But at the same time I had to remind myself that out of those 2,000 families many people were going to be impacted in a mighty way. I have already started to hear some stories about it and it is awesome to know that people appreciate what you do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are appreciated

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home