Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The BIG GIVE!

Oprah has a new show called the Big Give that I think is amazing!  The concept is a little weird because it has contestants that are competing at seeing who can make the biggest impact by giving money and other things away.  I love that the show is challenging the contestants to give big or go home!  I would love to be on that show, not for winning  the prize but so that I could have someone with unlimited funds backing my desire to change the lives of the underdogs. That would be a dream come true.  Maybe if it didn't cost me anything to give something away I might not enjoy it as much though.  I don't know?!  But I love watching the contestants receiving such a rush when the make a hugh difference in peoples lives.  I think that was what Jesus meant when he said it is more blessed to give then to receive.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home