Friday, November 30, 2007

Girl Time


Last night was the conclusion of our Girl Time group for the semester. We ended our relationship study with bang having a nice "sex talk" together understanding God's view of sex for marriage.

This semester has been one of the most fruitful times for me in my history of leading small groups (7 years!). Since last April I've been praying, studying, and writing for this study in hopes that girls' minds would be open to what God desires for them in marriage and how they can be blessed beyond their wildest dreams if they pursue His will for their life. Looking back on this semester I'm amazed at the number of girls that participated, the friendships that were formed, and the truth that God revealed to these girls.

I've been truly blessed by all of these girls this semester and have really enjoyed getting to know all of them. In the midst of everything going on in my own life this semester (having my 2nd baby!) thursday nights were the highlight of my week. The leaders were incredible and did an amazing job leading their table groups each week. They stepped in when I went into labor (the night of small group!) and made it possible for me to be able to teach this study.

I hope and pray that this isn't just the end to a great semester, but the start of something bigger that God is doing within our community of girls at Genesis. I'm a believer that girls can come together, love one another, support one another, and encourage one another. I see it happening and it's awesome!

Thanks girls for an awesome semester...looking forward to January!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home