Thursday, April 03, 2008

Worship

Worship at Genesis this past Tuesday night was amazing. I was sitting in the back doing the powerpoint and it was awesome to see how many people raised their hands and gave everything to God. For me, it was a confirmation of why we do what we do at Genesis. Bottom line is we need to bring people closer to God. It is so rewarding to see someone surrender their lives go Him with no reservations. Worship is a declaration of what we value the most and it needs to be expressed. We need to forget who is next to us or what they might think and focus on God. Praise and worship has always been one of my favorite parts of a service. You really get to see people express what they are feeling at the moment and just give everything to God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home