Thursday, May 01, 2008

Don't Move!

This is what God has been telling me lately "Be still, and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10. Have you tried not move for at least a minute and realize that it is hard. We have to always be on the move, do a lot of things, be at different places, have a full schedule, otherwise we feel like we're not doing much or being productive. At least that's how I am. I have to constantly be doing something or at least think of what I will do next. I feel useless when I am not either thinking or doing. The past few days God has really been telling me to always trust Him and wait to see what He is about to do in my life. I know it's hard when you feel self sufficient and need to be in control of every situation. But guess what? God is control and maybe He is also telling you what He is telling me "Be still and now that He is God".

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Richard said...

Cool!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home