Thursday, June 26, 2008

OH MY GOSH: WE NEED COMMUNITY!!!!

Wow this last week has been very interesting. The entire Genesis staff is gone to Mexico joining our youth on a mission tip to Mexico City. So, because they are gone i have been holding the fort down. Not that i have done a whole bunch but i am realizing the importance of community. This last week has shown that we our created to be involved in a community. Not only is it nice to have but it's how we thrive and our able to meet our potential. I was reading this week where Paul talks about all the members of the body being important to the whole. Basically what I am trying to say is: I want Rodney and Maria Back..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Your blog is fascinating!
I truly enjoy it.
I'm a fan!
Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
I'd greatly appreciate it.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we're back!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home