Thursday, June 05, 2008

Twins on the Outside

Last week I went to California for a week for my sisters gradutation (she is my twin just in case you didn't know). I had a great time! I hadn't seen my mom in over 4 years and also got to see many family members that I hadn't seen in a while. My stay there through out the week was relaxing and fun, until the last day. The morning that I was getting ready to leave, my sister and I got into quite an argument or disagreement, what ever you want to call it. And wow, I realized how we both have changed so much in the past 4 years that we've been apart. I in one hand have gotten so much closer to God, and she has totally changed some of her beliefs. Please keep her in your prayers and me so that I can be a guide and an example in her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home