Monday, June 09, 2008

Memento mori

Memento mori is latin for"Remember you must die."

What if today was the end of my life?  I know, it is a morbid thought but one worth thinking about.  What if today was the last chance I had to spend time with Tracy, how would I spend the day? What if i knew that I only had one more day to insure that I had given Sarah, Brock and Cody everything that I have learned so that they could go farther in life then I had, what would I say?  What if I knew that at the end of the day I was going to stand before God and give account for my time here on earth, how would that look?  What if I only had one more day to change the world, what would I do?  
Our clocks are ticking!  Carpe diem - Seize the moment! Go for it! 
Get going MAN!
My prayer for this day - God, today, help me to lead, live, love and laugh like there is no tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home