Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He


Ok, here it is.  Lately I've been dealing with thoughts of God.  I know that this may seem weird to hear me say but let me explain.  I've found out that I spend a lot of time thinking about me instead of being consumed with He.  He is the worthy one.  He is worth thinking about.  He is worth living for. He is . . . In His own words "I AM!"  But I spend a lot of time thinking that I am instead of He IS.  This has gotten me into a dangerous spot.  I've taken His place.  Who do I think that I am?  GOD?  What can I do better than HIM?  Do I really want His Job?  I am His kid and He is my Dad so why don't I act like it?  

I'm in the middle of a major transformation in my thinking.  I'm trying to get me out of the equation or at least in proper place.  I need make BIG of HE and small of me!  It should be very easy to do - the Bible says that we need to have faith like a child.  So maybe I need to regress and quit making things so complicated or maybe I need to grow up and become wise enough to see that life is all about Him and not me.  

I wonder if it is possible for someone to encounter me and walk away talking talking about HIM?  This is the goal of my life!  

1 Comments:

Blogger Follow His Voice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home