Saturday, September 06, 2008

Our God Reigns

With the start of school (and a new one at that) and a new job, my life has been a whirlwind the past couple of weeks.  I seem to be too busy to think, and I am trying to find the time to do EVERYTHING all the time...at least that's how it feels.  But in the midst of all the craziness, God has really been pointing me to His love and His grace, to the fact that He really is ALWAYS there, and I cannot escape or outrun or overwhelm Him.  No matter what gets piled on my plate or what emotions shake up my heart, God is there, and He is solid and true and loving.  He is my Rock, and I will hold onto Him for dear life!!  It gives me so much peace to know that it is all about Him.  He is in control, and my life is in His hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home